Cornwall Surf Schools
Surf Lessons – Tuition – Surf days
Learn to surf in Cornwall with one of the listed Cornwall Surf schools. Surfing has been part of the culture in Cornwall for many years and teaching how to surf has become a feature of the surf beaches in Cornwall.
The expert surfing lessons from one of the Cornwall Surf schools will get you started quickly. You will never look at a Cornwall surfing beach or surfing video in the same way again.
- Surfing the Dream Surf School Newquay
- Surf Lessons from Cruzin Surf School Newquay Cornwall
- Learn to surf in Cornwall with former European Champion Mike Raven
- Outdoor adventure centre, Newquay, Cornwall
- Learn to surf in style at Mawgan Porth – Newquay
- Cornwall Surf Academy surf lessons and hire
- Womens only Surf School Fistral Beach Newquay
- Falmouth Surf School Learn to Surf in Falmouth
- Perranporth Surf School in Cornwall
- Escape Surf School – Surf Coaching at all levels
- Exclusive, Luxury, Eco Friendly Surfing Holidays in Cornwall
- Surf Lessons at Fistral, Towan, Great western, Porth, Mawgan Porth, Watergate, Porthcotan, Constantine Bay, Harlyn Bay
- Learn to surf with the Reef Surf School Newquay Cornwall
- Amazing surfing lessons in North Cornwall with Waves Surf School
Learn to Surf in Cornwall
Always use a licensed and approved Surf school that will get you started on a safe beach and give you enough time to get started with basics. Getting good at it dislike everything else in life a good teacher and some time will get you up and running. Do not try and surf alone and always on a Lifeguard beach. Talk to the lifeguards and get their advice. You can find a list of the lifeguard beaches in Cornwall.
The British Surfing Association will offer advice on Surf Schools and membership