The Listing of Cornwall Videos
We have listed below the most recent Cornwall videos that we have added to the site. If you are looking for a video on a particular topic you can always use the search box or the site map page. However please check out our video category pages where we list the relevant video pages on a particular topic or location. Some videos will appear in more than one listing e.g a video on the Newquay Fish Festival will be included in Festivals listing as well as the Newquay listing. A video about Padstow Lifeboat will appear in both the Padstow video listing and Lifeboat video listings. We are still adding and categorizing the videos on the site so this is a work in progress as we develop the new site.
The variety of videos is remarkable, from a sea kayak amongst the seals at Godrevy to catching the Night Riviera sleeper train from Paddington. From Lifeboats in ferocious seas to gentle cycle rides along the Camel Trail. Ariel views from para gliders, planes, helicopters and radio controlled drones of all types. Videos from cameras mounted on surfboards, on Cyclists helmets, on the chests of divers, Kayakers, Windsurfers and Dinghy sailors.
Most recent videos.
- The coastline of Cornwall August 13, 2016 - Another video of Cornwall’s stunning coastline in the summer of 2016.
- South West Coast Path June 15, 2015 - A video from The National Trust on the South West Coast Path. The National Trust and the South West Coast Path Maintaining the coastal path is a major undertaking. The video features among others, Kynance Cove and Lantic Bay in Cornwall and many of the stunning locations on the 300 miles of the south west […]
- Giant Jellyfish Cornwall June 13, 2015 - The Giant Jellyfish are harmless. We are seeing a large number of them again this year around the coast of Cornwall This Barrel Jellyfish (Rhizostoma pullmo) was filmed along with his dog in the Percuil Estuary, near St Mawes by Cornwall Wildlife Trust marine awareness officer Matt Slater. This video was taken last year […]
- St Ives Storm Lambeth Walk May 1, 2015 - This video (St Ives Storm Lambeth Walk) was filmed on Lambeth walk in St Ives on a high Spring tide. The video maker could only stand the spray wind and force for a few minutes. [GARD] When you see the same area on a lovely sunny day it is difficult to comprehend the difference between […]
- Fowey Looe Kayak via Polperro November 15, 2014 - Fowey Looe Kayak In this video (Fowey Looe Kayak) the Kayakers leave Fowey and head along the coast past into Polperro harbour and then back out to sea. Past Looe Island (St Georges Island) and arrival at Looe. Great views of the coastline. There are several firms that operate around the coast offering guided trips […]
- Syracusa Shipwreck Dive November 15, 2014 - Syracusa Shipwreck Dive A Syracusa Shipwreck Dive is one of the most popular wreck dives off the coast near Newquay. Newquay has several boats that operate from the harbour that can take divers out to this popular wreck. The Syracusa was a 1243-ton schooner-rigged iron-screw steamer was wrecked on 6 March, 1897 and lost with all […]
- Diving Seals Lands End November 15, 2014 - Getting so close to be able to observe Seals in their natural habitat is a wonderful experience. Their natural curiosity as they watch and swim around the divers is fascinating to watch. Diving Seals Lands End Video (Diving Seals Lands End) taken off Lands end near the Longships lighthouse with close ups of both the seals […]
- Cornish Mines – Engines Project November 3, 2014 - The Cornish Mines – Engines Project A couple of short clips for Cornwall Community News from the Cornish Mines – Engines project in Camborne for National Trust. The video also touches on the contribution made by Richard Trevithick an d his invention of the Cornwall boiler that was much more efficient than previous boilers use […]
- Video Newlyn Storm 2014 November 2, 2014 - Video Newlyn Storm 2014 This clip (Video Newlyn Storm 2014) is well known and was broadcast in national TV during the height of the 2013/14 winter storms. Taken by a local radio presenter (Abe Keast) on St Valentines day in 2014 it illustrates the unpredictability of wave surges during storms. Shown here pouring thousands of […]
- Mullion Cove Spring storm October 31, 2014 - Mullion Cove Spring storm This video (Mullion Cove Spring Storm) was taken of a bright sunny day showing the remaining effects of a bad storm that had passed by.. Mullion Cove harbour is protected from by sea walls. Mullion is the largest village on the Lizard peninsula. On days like this walking on the harbour […]