Cornwall Diving Videos
Our Listing of Cornwall Diving videos.
With so much coastline it is hardly surprising the Cornwall offers divers so much to explore. We have a Cornwall Divers Guide which can be used be used as a first step in researching the possibilities and opportunities for diving in Cornwall.
The videos listed below allow the non diver a glimpse into the world below the waves and the creatures that inhabit it. Cornwall has several diving schools and and charter boats.
A range of videos from wreck diving, swimming with seals, and free diving and snorkelling from around the coast of Cornwall.
- Syracusa Shipwreck Dive - Syracusa Shipwreck Dive A Syracusa Shipwreck Dive is one of the most popular wreck dives off the coast near Newquay. Newquay has several boats that operate from the harbour that can take divers out to this popular wreck. The Syracusa was a 1243-ton schooner-rigged iron-screw steamer was wrecked on 6 March, 1897 and lost with all […]
- Diving Seals Lands End - Getting so close to be able to observe Seals in their natural habitat is a wonderful experience. Their natural curiosity as they watch and swim around the divers is fascinating to watch. Diving Seals Lands End Video (Diving Seals Lands End) taken off Lands end near the Longships lighthouse with close ups of both the seals […]
- Cornwall Diving Video Cuttle Fish - Cornwall Diving Video Cuttle Fish
- Cornwall Diving Video - Cornwall Diving Video 2006-06 ADC Cornwall Trip Scuba Diving organised by Ashford Dive Club. Dived with Porthkerris Diving and Dive Action.
- Diving video off the South Coast of Cornwall - Diving video off the South Coast of Cornwall Our video of some early dives with digital underwater camera off the lovely Cornish Coast Falmouth, Pendennis, Porthkerris, Lizard.
- Cornwall Diving Gull rock Trebarwith Sands - Cornwall Diving Gull rock Trebarwith Sands A short video clip of a dive at Trebarwith Sands Gull Rock. You can read more about Trebarwith Sands in our Cornwall Beach Guide
- Cornwall Diving Video - Cornwall Diving Video Diving the wreck of U-1021 off North Cornwall, depth 50mtrs. First video I’ve shot diving on the rebreather, excuse the occasional wobble.
- Cornwall Diving – Falmouth – Mullion – Penzance - Cornwall Diving – Falmouth – Mullion – Penzance Video taken diving in Cornwall Diving in Cornwall (Falmouth, Mullion and Penzance) in May 2009 with Oxygene Cranleigh and Dive Action.