News from Cornwall
A summary of Local news of Cornwall from local sources Papers, BBC, ITV etc, we will try and cover Events and Concerts Tallships races, Fish Festivals, Oyster Festivals and more from all around the County.
There is always something of interest going on in Cornwall that is of interest to the visitor and we will try and focus on bringing this to you. We welcome suggestions and feedback.
Back to our Home Page
[su_divider top=”no” style=”dashed” divider_color=”#800000″ size=”2″]
- Game of Thrones Cornwall – Filming in Holywell Bay brings disruption
- New Wetlands – National Trust project that turns clock back 200 years
- Tour of Britain in Cornwall – Thrilling to watch as a roadside spectator
- The Kernow Way – An exciting new cycle track for Cornwall
- Isles of Scilly Humpback Whale – A thrilling sighting
- Too close to Dolphins is dangerous
- Electric Planes take off at Newquay
- Spider Crabs Mass Gathering
- Melted Wheelie Bins destroyed by disposable Barbecues
- Cornwall News A Trapped Van in Newquay Harbour