- by Gordon
Lantic Bay Beach
Isolated and attractive cove of sand Lantic Bay has some with some shingle. South facing with views towards Pencarrow Head.
- Access is not suitable for pushchairs and wheelchairs.
- Beach is situated in between Polperro and Polruan.
- A strong rip current.
- Access – 15 minute walk down a steep path.
- Two National Trust car parks 15 – 20 minutes walk from beach.
- All year dog-friendly beach
Check here for a listing of Cornwall Beaches with RNLI Lifeguard cover.
Back to Cornwall Surf Schools