Harbour Masters Offices in Cornwall
Contacting the Harbour Master - Cornwall Harbours
Harbour Masters Offices
The Harbour masters office should be your first source of information on the harbour.
A harbor master's duties will generally include but are not limited to:
- Issuing and overseeing mooring permits and management of the mooring wait list and of the assignment and placement of moorings.
- Designation of anchorage areas.
- Management of navigation aides within the harbour
- Management of the movement of traffic, as necessary.
- Direction of the removal or movement of vessels during emergencies.
- Inquiring into and prosecuting all offenses occurring within the harbor master's jurisdiction.
- Monitoring the placement and use of moorings
Contact details Harbour Masters in Cornwall
- Falmouth 01326 312285/314379
- Fowey 01726 832471/2
- Looe 01503 262839
- Isles of Scilly 01720 422768
- Mevagissey 01726 843305
- Newquay 01637 872809
- Padstow 01841 532239
- Penzance 01736 66173
- St Ives 01736 795018
- St Mawes 01326 270553
- Torpoint 01752 813658
- Truro 01872 78131