Cornwall Kayaking Videos
Kayaking is increasing in popularity and sea kayaking in particular. The Kayak on the sea provides an opportunity to see parts of the coastline, cliffs, sea caves and rock formations that simply not accessible by any other means.
Kayaking up rivers and their creeks offer a different perspective on the landscape and will often take you to parts of the rivers and creeks that can not be seen except by canoe or Kayak.
On a sea trip you could easily have a close encounter with a seal or even dolphins. Peregrines and other sea birds nesting on the cliffs are observed in a way unique to a Kayaker.
There are several firms offering accompanied expeditions both on the coast and on the rivers. They supply equipment life-jackets, wetsuits and all safety kit. All are licensed and the trips vary from the quiet calm of a slow moving creek to launching out into the surf to investigate sea caves.
- Fowey Looe Kayak via Polperro November 15, 2014 - Fowey Looe Kayak In this video (Fowey Looe Kayak) the Kayakers leave Fowey and head along the coast past into Polperro harbour and then back out to sea. Past Looe Island (St Georges Island) and arrival at Looe. Great views of the coastline. There are several firms that operate around the coast offering guided trips […]
- Kayaking Godrevy Seals September 29, 2014 - Kayaking Godrevy Seals: Close up encounters with the seals in a Kayak around Godrevy Island and Beach. Kayaking Godrevy Seals There is a large colony of seals at Godrevy and you can normally spot one if you take a few minutes to stop and watch when walking along the coast path. Please take care on […]
- Fowey River Kayak Trip September 29, 2014 - Fowey River Kayak Trip video A Fowey River Kayak Trip from Lostwithiel to Fowey. Kayak hire and instruction are available in many locations throughout Cornwall and can make a great day out. Guided canoe trips and kayak hire on the River Fowey are available. .From April to October and year it operates most days. During […]
- Kayak Surfing Mawgan Porth September 29, 2014 - Kayak Surfing Mawgan Porth Kayak Surfing Mawgan Porth beach nr Newquay.
- Helford River Kayaking September 29, 2014 - Helford River Kayaking This video, Helord River Kayaking, is made by Koru Kayaking who run Kayaking expeditions on the Helford river as well as the north Cornwall coast at St Agnes.. At the head of the Estuary lies Gweek with its thriving boatyard and the National Seal Sanctuary. The expedition starts from the Budock Vean […]
- Kayaks River Fowey September 29, 2014 - Kayaks River Fowey in Cornwall Kayaks River Fowey – The river brings the water from Bodmin Moor to the coast an ever changing tidal river that displays a scenery from dark forest, hidden creeks, farmland, quiet villages and finally the coastal scenes of the deep water harbour at Polruan and Fowey. This video is of […]